...everybody does that. Sometimes.
Or am I wrong? But am I?
Trolling has been spreading throughout the entire internet for quite a long time now.
Being sarcastic and annoying. Oh gosh, how annoying.
Also, hating.
Both have the same roots, really. If you are trying to make someone mad, the change of their mood will mean you achieved something today! You pissed that guy off! The girl won't talk to you again, cuz you so rude, my boi!
Hating? The same. Rebecca Black sang this crappy song that somebody wrote for her! And it SOLD!
OMG let's make her cry, quick! Don't let her be happy, if we aren't doing our shitty home assignments or after-hours work.
So much logic behind that kind of thinking, eh?
But still I tend to do it. Not to the people that actually do something. Griefers is the type of people I love to have fun with.
Because how much harder for a troll must be to handle a troll, than a normal person?
Cya!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Just be nice! ;)