July 07, 2012

3-Me and the Music

...people change.

Sometimes there might be a point of no return, but most of the time you quite possibly can change. Dramatically.

Maybe that's not the best example, but me listening to Skrillex looks kinda crazy.
After so many years of listening to pop - then hip-hop, about a year ago I Discovered* Daft Punk.
Deadmau5, Wolfgang Gartner and SebastiAn followed.

But one day the hardness of these beats and heaviness of the drops wasn't enough for me. Not anymore.

That's where Skrillex came in. I really envy this guy for so much hard work and creativeness to create and fulfill his own niche.

Now I'm trapped. Can't find anything as melodic, hardcore and simply - good, to stop listening to his compositions.

Help?

*Discovery may be the very best human ever composed and recorded. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just be nice! ;)